1) Being Less Biblical and More Like the Bible - Donald Miller makes a point differentiating between being biblical and being like the Bible. When I first began to read it, my impression was that he's splitting hairs, here, but as I continued to read I found myself agreeing wholeheartedly with his sentiments. I mean, if you wanted to approach the dating life "biblically" then chuck a male goose at Judges 21, specifically verses 20-23.
2) Etta James sings I'll Fly Away. This makes me happy and sad, reminding me of old-fashioned hymn sings at the church I grew up in and at family reunions.
3) Wooden Heart by Listener. Learned about this from StuffChristiansLike. At first, I thought it was kind of weird. As it goes on though, it starts to make sense and I think it's pretty great.
4) Elizabeth South. So, it turns out I went to the same church as this lady for a bit but was too shy to introduce myself. Now we're friends on Facebook and she has a couple CDs out! Her style kind of reminds me of Nichole Nordeman - I think you'll like her, too.
5) Alistair Begg. This bloke from Scotland preaches at Parkside Church near Cleveland, Ohio. Personally, I just like the accent, however he also speaks sound theology with the love of Christ. There's a podcast available as well as the full audio from his sermons. It's definitely worth a listen.